Exclusive tickets to East London’s top-secret immersive dining experiece at Gingerline Jubilee !
Exclusive tickets to East London’s top-secret immersive dining experience, Gingerline Jubilee
Exclusive – From:£55 Must be ordered before midnight Thursday January 29 2015
Hold on to your hats because London’s favourite ginger has become a silver fox as the top-secret immersive dining experience, Gingerline, is heading to the Jubilee.
Fed up of visiting bog-standard, boring restaurants? Well, Gingerline takes the term ‘dinner and a show’ to a brand new level as you’ll not only receive a four-course feast and welcome drink but an immersive experience too.
But where oh where will this night of fun and deliciousness take place? Well, that’s all part of the experience. The location is very hush hush and you won’t know where your voyage will take you until you receive a mysterious text…
We have an exclusive booking period from February 25 to March 14 just for you, you lucky things, so get buying now because we predict a sell out.
Can you keep a secret? Well, neither can we. Luckily, some things are just too good to spoil; that’s why we’re keeping our lips sealed about what’s in store at this clandestine dining event. If you’ve not heard of Gingerline before, then get informed. Gingerline combines art, design, performance and frontier-busting dining to form an evening of deliciousness, wonder and fun like none you’ve ever experienced before. In fact, it was the first top-secret supper club to hit London and has been a run-away success since. What do we mean by top-secret? We mean that you, as a diner, won’t know where to go or what’s in store until the night of the event. What’s more, social media is completely banned. No Instagram. No Facebook. No Twitter. No Pinterest. You must keep what you witness a secret.
It all sounds rather mysterious, doesn’t it? Well, good! We can’t reveal too much about what you’ll get during this culinary adventure but we can let you know that past guests have found themselves in puppet worlds with marionette diners, on a space adventure to planet Gingerline and some have even found themselves in a fairytale forest. Only the brave should step forth as this is a train ride to the unknown and often bizarre.
These events always sell out so make sure to book your tickets now, before it’s too late…
How it works:
After you’ve completed your booking, if any of your party have any special dietary requirements, or would like a text message sent to other guests attending, please fill out this form at least 72 hours before the event. On the night of your booking, be ready at 6pm near any station on the Jubilee Line. The numbers you have provided will receive a text message and you have 60 minutes to follow the instructions and let the cast and crew at this magnificent dining experience treat you to the meal of a lifetime in a parallel reality.
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to a Gingerline dining event from February 25 – March 14 2015.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Must be over 18 years old.
- On the day of the performance, you will receive a text message at 6pm. Doors open at 7pm and the perfomance starts at 7.30pm. Please make sure you arrive on time.
- Wednesday tickets are £55, Thursday tickets are £58 and Friday and Saturday tickets are £60.
- Dietary alternatives from the standard set menu will be provided if notified 72 hours in advance of attending.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit: http://www.gingerline.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/TsCs.pdf.
- Remember, you will not receive any location information until 6pm on the night of the booking. So, we suggest you be close to a Jubilee Line station at 6pm on the night to ensure you can get to the venue in plenty of time.
- All guests who attend must abide by the Gingerline Code of Secrecy. That is, social media cannot be used to share images of the location or concept until after the date of the final event.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.