The Royal Ballet’s Onegin, at the Royal Opera House, Covent Garden London
£28 tickets to The Royal Ballet’s ‘Onegin’ at the Royal Opera House
Save up to40%
- Embrace the arts this winter and see an impeccable performance from The Royal Ballet at the world renowned Royal Opera House for as little as £28.
- Watch the internationally celebrated company dance to Tchaikovsky’s beautiful score – a ballet they’ve staged for a decade so you know it’s going to be spectacular.
- Telling the tale of unrequited love, lust, loss and regret, ‘Onegin’ is a beautiful tale created by John Cranko based on Alexander Pushkin’s verse-novel ‘Eugene Onegin’.
- This is an absolute must-see production and with 40% off, you’ll be sorry if you missed it.
First class entertainment doesn’t have to come with a first class price tag. See some of the best ballet London has to offer at the stunning Royal Opera House and save up to a massive 40% on tickets.
For the past decade, The Royal Ballet have performed John Cranko’s ‘Onegin’ and honing it to perfection ready for your viewing pleasure later this month. Telling the tale of the young and sensitive Tatiana who declares her love for the handsome Eugene Onegin only to be rejected in favour of flirting with Tatiana’s sister Olga. When Olga’s fiance and Onegin’s friend, Lensky, discovers the flirtation, he challenges Onegin to a duel resulting in Lensky’s demise. Years later, Onegin returns to Russia a broken man only to discover that Tatiana is now an elegant and beautiful woman and falls deeply in love.
Performed to Tchaikovsky’s beautiful score, this genius piece of choreography is an absolutely must-see and for as little as £28, can you really say no?
Need to know:
- This voucher is valid for one ticket to ‘Onegin’ at the Royal Opera House.
- Please select your preferred option at check out. Please note that your ticket is only valid for the stated performance.
- Customers purchasing multiple tickets in the same transaction and under the same name will be sat together.
- Tickets are allocated by the box office and not Time Out.
- Please present your printed voucher upon arrival.
- Please note that tickets for the Orchestra Stalls on January 27 and February 2 are worth up to £97 (now £63) and on January 31 and February 11 are worth up to £77 (now £45).
- Please note that tickets for the Amphitheatre on January 27 and February 2 are worth up to £58 (now £38) and on January 31 and February 11 are worth up to £47 (now £28).
- Please note that discounts are based on the largest possible saving. Subject to availability.
- This voucher cannot be cancelled, refunded or exchanged or used in conjunction with any other offer.